SP WAP

Ya'll Sistas got that WAP WAP WAP
I'm Talking bout Babes In Toyland
I Got That Bomb Ass Cat.
These Fake Ass Tricks can get 
BACK BACK BACK
A-Scat Turn the heat up  

Mad Chillin with Cardi B & Set 
I'm gon bring this hit right back
With The Tigers And Leopards
Making All You Hoes Jealous
Drop that Beat on that Ass
Running marathons in laps 
Rushing this high very fast
Gotta make this P-game last   

Eyeing me since we met
Have me ride you til I'm wet
How much you wanna bet?
Throw the mil on the jet 

Put the check on the table
I Am willing and able 
Slide my tongue down the line
All the way to your navel

I can Break you in half
While we rumble in the sack
Now I am the mack
You know where it is at
Given my P-game dap
What's happenin'

WAP WAP WAP gotcha sore 
Hot lava melt ya to the core
I will have you wanting more
Now we both even the score
Match Game

This Curvy, Sassy, Boujee
Hold me tight or you will lose me
You'll Never Be The Same 
Better Act Like You Like It 
When you poppin this coochie

It only gets better 
No one does it better
Gotta make this Kitty wetter
Walk ya on a leash like an Irish Setter

....Dropping this beat like 808
Tell me How Much Can You Take
Come And Rock It On Your Face 
Come this rocket on your face 
Savor Like A Piece of steak
Oh, you tired and need a break?
No N***a not until I say.

Got this bomb ass cat 
Tell them all to get Back 
Cuz me and Megs gonna
drop it like eh, wah
Don't knock it till you try it
Test it out before you buy it

Guys want us to say it
You know your p---y is hot
You don't have to be a thot
Just love whatcha got 
Scream when I hit the spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP