Fake Dame

I'm a light-skinned chick
And I don't like that shit
I know you see 
Something flashy
Might as well 
Put a mask on me
Are you aware 
From the way I stare
There's content 
In this package 
Not a visual masterpiece
To Claim
This chick aint interested
Into You or Your Fame?
I Aint No Fake Dame
You may not like 
What I have to say
But I'm gonna 
Remain the same
This is not complaining
I'm just saying 
Someone has to speak up
To let you know What's Up!
See, Imma Dime 
And It's About Time
You Wised Up. 
This light-skinned 
Has a lot of variety and stuff
And she's telling you 
What's Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP