His & Hers Body Sings

Her Body sings to me
In ways I Can't Explain
Words I Can't Describe
She Talks To Me
Every Time we Make Love
Words spoken softly
Calling me Her Baby

His Body Moves To Me
In Ways I Can't Explain
Telling Me His Story 
like a Lullaby
I Make Him 
Go Crazy


Every time I make her 
Wild with Desire
The Words She Speaks 
Only Brings Me 
 Further Down To My Knees 
Her Body Sings To Me.


Every Single Note 
I'd Give Her My Last Dime
Even If I Would Go Broke
Her Body Drives Me Crazy
We Made A Pact Together
She is My Lady


His Body Rhymes with Mine
We Forget About The Time
Focusing on Each Other
There is no other Place 
I would Rather Be


Just Stay Close To Me
Lead Me to Ecstasy
His Body Sings To Me
I Call Him My Baby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP