Afreen Fatema : Pen'D Poem of The Week Jan 3 - 9

Be my sunbeam
put my hair on your face in the morning
A day of storms year after year
Land on my heart just with secrecy, none will see
come and unlock my heart with your LOVE;
let me take a flower bath in the mighty rain of love
come to my dream and my life just like a storm;
Let the string of fragrance pass through the street of my
heart
Scatter me like a string of flowers someday.
Then one day I got alms and wear your fragrance on my 
sleeve,
Let the stars pass by my house, illuminate my life with
your blaze,
and let me take every breath that night, put your heads 
down and sleep on my arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP