Torture With Control

Robbed me of my 20's
The Best Time of My Life
Put down every mistake
That I make
Always Tired of Entertaining
Your Insane
Your Fears Come From You
No one else
Everyday Fears Ruining My Path
To Peace Continuously
Truly not endearing
My mind with body 
continuously spinning
Looking to the closest around you
To Blame
Your Fears 
Unwillingness To Thrive
A shame
I've watched you over and over
Make the Same Mistakes
Never Learning
I've been Waiting for Your Best
Every Challenge putting us Both
To The Test
The Pain
The Hurt
The Suffering
The Torture
I've been Enduring!
To no Safety
Do I ever Feel! 

Dreams of the Possibilities
Far in Sight
I was Hopeful
Expecting Too Much
Looking Back Now
Would I Have Known
My Hope would be dust.
My Journey out of this Purgatory
Is A Must!
I Didn't Realize how Bad it was 
Until it Arrived
From what I saw on the Outside
Now I am just trying to Survive
From the Moment of Hope
As A Year Passed
I Tried To Survive
My Spirit at 35 
I Am Now Trying 
To Revive 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP