Waves of War & Airs of Turbulence

Going through the waves
Rocky Waters
Battleships in the sea
Ready To Fire
The Waves are Troubled
Troubled waters below.
The ships are closing in
That feeling creeping in again.
Trapped
nowhere to go.
can't run. can't hide. nowhere to get away.
1 shot to end The Waters.
To be still once again.
Your shot or Mine?
1 has to choose.
1 Ends It All.
once its done.
The skies are Clear 
The sun is Bright
Until the next wave of War.

Here We Go Again
There is Trouble in the Air.
Fighter jets zip and zoom by.
Can't see them.
Moving Too Fast.
1 shot is All it takes.
To clear the Skies once again.
Who shoots first?
This Time All at once.
No escaping these Airs of Turbulence.
Whoever hits the Water first will emerse in the waves of war.
Neither sky nor Air can keep You sayfe from it.

The War You Bring to the Space We Reside.
No matter where I Go 
or What I must Do.
The War Continuously Rages 
even when it's Clear
Underneath the surface the volcano 
Has yet to erupt.
The Fire still blazes
Only I know.
When the Battle is set to begin.
I get that Feeling Again.
Creeping up on me.
Ready to Explode.
But I'm exhausted
tired 
And Beaten Down From Your Waves of War 
And Your Airs of Turbulence.
Nothing changes.
There is WAR all around
If it All stops in 1 moment  
It could Bring the Fear
of the Deafening Sound.
But not me
It is the peace that I seek. 
Through the Years of time passed.
I felt I was weak
Not Anymore
For now I've learned the Truth
From these Personal Chains
I will no longer be Bound.
To erase these memories 
Is to erase myself
So I look to the future
with what I've been dealt
Leaving behind Your War
I am Free 
Flying Among The Birds 
In the Clouds 
Floating Aimlessly 
In Clear Blue 
Swimming Among the fish
In the open seas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP