Trapped - Torn - Stuck

Scared of being alone.
Scared of leaving home.
Scared of being alone.
I have nowhere else to go.

I made the choice to stay.
Days and nights I had to pray.
I made the choice to say,
One day everything will change.

In prayer I always said,
Why do this to me?
Why do I deserve this?
What did I miss?

Love, support, affection
Understanding, Trust
RESPECT.

Crying myself to sleep.
Weep. Weep. Waking.
My conditions very deep.

Without hope and a way out.
My soul was screaming
My voice could not shout.

You gave me nothing to believe in.
Lifting you up as you put me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP