I am Yours, You are Mine

You are my Charlie
To my Brown
I am Marcy
To Your Charlie
You are my Boopy
To My Snoopy 
I am your Wig
To your Wag
You are my Zig
To my Zag
You are my monkey
To my spunkey
To the Swig
To the Swag
I am Toni
To your Babyface
No can take your place
We Live
We Laugh
You are the Light
In the Dark
You give me a spark.
I am Lucy
To you silly goosey
You are a Blockhead
Like I said
Riding Together 
On a moped.
You are Prince
To my Sheila
I am Sheila
To Your Prince
No Yes Chick
A Boss Chick
We'll Always Be Down
Bring A Deal of Zest 
To The Mess
Together there is No Contest
We Feel So Very Blessed.
Hearts
Float. Soar. Sail
Hearts
Everywhere 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP