Taz-MANIA

You're this Psycho Tasmanian Devil!
Spinning out of control (All the time)
From one end to the edge 
I just want to break your neck
My zen is constantly disrupted by your f88king crazy!
Your sick in the head and you're just plain lazy!
You're Disruptive and Annoying
Extremely unhinged and Boring
Tending to you like a spoiled brat 
Just like in the summertime like a damn nat
Your voice carries like the howling winds 
Endless ranting you crazed bat and it never ends
This is what I truly think of you
Losing your mind all the time like a fool
You can't handle any adversity
I want to just curse at you so you can see
How little you mean to me 
When you're blind to the fact it is only you
You go nuts when you can't have things your way
Running around like a maniac and ruining my day
The moment your routine has turned a new route
You're moody, irritable, disturbed, loud, and some
where I'm wondering what the f88k it's all about
Because you ruin my f88king zen 
And I'm losing my way because of it.
From one edge to the next my mind is perplexed
How a human-being cannot control themselves 
No one in this world would spend time bothering
With all the damn hollering and raving you do
Shut Tha F--- Up! 
Sit The Hell Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP