Only Want That

All these Iggaz 
Like damn Lizards
Trying To Hit
From my Scent 
They Don't See Me 
You discriminant
Trying To Be Intimate 
I Need Some Space 
Just Let Me Vent
Give Me Some Space 
For My Damn Self 
He Just want a quick pat,
C'mon girl just a Tap
Back up, mah man!
I Don't Want That.
She only likes me 
Cuz I can Rap. 
What makes You
Think that???
Ignorant, incriminate
I Need Some Space
Just Let Me Vent 
You aint got this
All twisted and bent
All This Time 
You Spent 
Trying to Tap
Believing I like Your Rap
You Aint Getting No Clap
From Me.
Girl how you gon' act like that
I say Better Believe that
There is nothing 
Between you and me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP