Longing Still

I'll Give You Everything.

Maybe you'll give me a ring

I Don't Know

I'm Tired of Waiting...


Give me a try

Denying me the chance

Tell yourself - why?

Are you afraid of

What I might do?

Take advantage of you?

No, that's not me.


You stepped into my life

At the Best Time!

I was so Lonely

With No Real Place

To Call My Home.

Now that I Found You

I Know.


How can I prove I'm Real

You can't see how I Feel.

You're dwelling in the past.

Still pining over your last.

If she had any class

Would she take you to task?

Like this.


Be Brave To Let Her Go.

Or You Will Never Know.

Probably The Best Thing

That Can Happen In Your Life!


Give Up All Your Burdens.

Toss Away All Your Concerns.

All The Memories

All The Letters 

Let Them Burn In The Fire

I'm Not Like Her! Not A Liar.

Let It Go. Let It Burn Away.


Away from the damage.

STAY - We can handle it.

Together you and me.

Be with me.

We can have a family.

Live Happily.


Until then I'm Waiting

For You To Give Me A Try.

You're Fearful.

You Must Ask Yourself, Why?

Ask yourself why -


Don't deny your feelings.

Stop Closing off your heart.

Your Chance Now

Is a Brand New Start! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP