Interlude

~Interlude~

As I soar to invisibility 
I dream of you 
Fly away with me 
Let's be free 
Let's soar like an eagle
Two hearts
One beat
Let's see
What no other can see
That love can conquer
The world
Let's live again
If only for one moment
Let time stand frozen
Trapped in each others arms
Away from harm
Draped in your embrace
Safe in your cape
My sweet escape
From life's woe
Today I'm not cold
Moist kisses
So delicious
As I whisper
I adore you
I implore you
To grab my hand
Let me save you
from your solitude
An interlude
To what's to come
Let's live
Laugh
And be in love
As doves begin to sing
A girl can always
Hold on to her dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP