First

First

First, and far most.
I'd like to thank you for being you.
For being by my side.
For staying true.

Swag swipers, and shine blockers,
are no match for your loyalty.
You stay loving me, being my queen.
The mere act, exalts me to royalty.

You flow like an aphrodisiac
saliva through my drive.
Placing cursors on links,
making the obvious easy to find.

Cheesy flavors of your smile I yearn.
Mouse overs quicken your departure, and return.

You are sexy gone viral.
Downloaded pleasure,
unwarranted searches,
apprehend your arrival.

Status: textually active, in a textlationship.
I view your post, and lose my grip.

I think about the possibilities of us.
When life rains its doubts.

I think about the possibility amid.
I think about the possibilities without.

I opt for the first.

The one that squeezes my azz,
scratches my back.
Quenches my thirst.

I think about you.
How you became the first breath up out of a dream.
If I may,
if I can,
let me borrow
Barry's words;
you're my first,
you're my last,
my everything.

LQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP