Pen'D Poem: August 18-24

Fluffy
Big Girl
Fat
Big Boneded
See that's what them skinny girls used to call me
But see when I look in the mirror
I see a whole different genre
Voluptuous
Curvacious
Beauty
A diva from the top of my head to the soles of my feet
The smile upon my face
Shouts there is no wasted space
Growing up seeing the models on the TV screen
I always wondered could it be me
As the world shouted no
My inner core proclaimed the victory
Did you not get the memo
Size 4, 5 and 6 is now out of season
For a real man is looking for more to love
And I know I fit that requirement
See that size 16
Speaks volumes
For your big, the world's big, my big is beautiful
It is on this day I represent Alabama's version of a Manhattan Diva
D-Determined to beat all odds
Being happy in the body God gave me
Loving every bit of me
I- Inferior to none
Superior at best
Super-sized and all
V-Victorious as I stand
Head held high
Overcoming every obstacle and every naysayer
A- Abandoned by first sight
Now seen by many
My beauty is never-ending
Starting with the mahogany of my tone
To the kink in my hair
The fullness of my lips
My pleasantly plump bosom
The broadness of my hips
And we can't forget the junk in my trunk
But see that is not where my credentials end
For we my beautiful big sisters
Are
 Courageous
Loving
Addictive
Skillful
Sacred
Yours Truly
A Beautiful,Classy, Voluptuous Diva
That's You
That's Me
Enigmatic Mahogany
Enigmatic Mahogany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP