The ugly


The ugly

Once there was a time
before love shackled my
mind, before love shielded
my vision to a better life
I was blind

The beauty that
stained my face
in a dream state you
couldn't find but that
was long ago when " choice "
was actually mine

Love created a glue
which tamed my feet
I couldn't climb.... Even
when his care changed the
color of my eyes, his definition
Of beauty my new pretty
ugly defined and still I wouldn't
move due to the stick in loves
bind

I've tried....

Well in mind, mentally
planned a great divide
but due to his bruising replies
that bright idea quickly reclined,

Things I have in
mind are never released
into verbal cries because
the last issue I owned almost
brought me my final goodbye

My life nearly
declined disrespect
registered by his eye, The
decision to use my mind was
considered the ultimate crime

But I love em....
So when he's ready
I guess I'll say goodbye,
until then the " pretty "
pain on my face ill manage
to hide

The ugly

©2013 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP