Pen'D Poem October 14-20

God knows best 



Sometimes lonely 



nights can lend the 



wrong advice... 




Inducing thoughts 




Of a better life with 



visions of you having 



a wife



I'll admit them cold 



singled nights had



me missing my past




life...... Had me reaching




for everything thing, failed 



attempts I grasped twice



Symptoms of loneliness



lust equipped with love's


might... So your desire for

erotic fights is poisoned by

loves bite


I know it all to

well been bit in

the ass twice, but

god lent clear to my

sight showing love

only appears when it's

right


He knew I wasn't ready

he was watching them

lonely nights... He knew

we'd bump heads not

a wife but she was shelved

At a similar price



saturated with the

freedom of one whos

engaged to a single

life but she feeds me

the love one would endure

from having a wife



She was exactly

what I ordered an

illusion of when the

time is right, god prescribed

her to me curing that desire

for bonded nights



And love.....



He made sure

falling was far from

sight, keeping my heart

tamed by the fact that she

is someone's wife



We even fight.....



Something else he

added to make this

"right" .... Constant

arguing reassuring

the love is ripe



Everything would

go left for a week

they wouldn't be

right but on that

8th day the make up

Was super nice



When im ready....



I know love won't

dare past me by...

I gave my heart away

before my body never

requested that great divide



Love has picky

eyes......

selfish ears she

ignores your cries....



But she has a

unique sense one

that's overseen by

he who claims our

sky's


So don't bother

asking why you

seem to be absent

her "Hi" or why every

time she trys its always

chased by a goodbye


Just know when

your ready she

will be stationed

by your side... God

has funny ways of

training our anxious

eyes

God knows best 


(c) 2012 viewtifulink








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP