You ever met an angel

You ever met an angel
 
I've met mines....

if I'd let beauty
tell the story it'll
say for the hundredth
time / the worlds perception
of amazing before her mirror
is defined even if an empty
can and a broken spark was
the brilliance that assembled
her mind

First attraction is
usually what keeps
us blind / that soft
that tames your hand
when comfortable grants
you permission to meet
the load she held behind/
or a figure that's shaped
like that glass that uses
Sand to portray time but
if my description of beautiful
glorified her smile every word
that came after would lose
it's place in line

After this love was
born what my eyes
use to swipe as
beauty my mind
would decline / the
care for what appeared
between each blink faded
with time / what it took
to flip the switch that sat
under what's registered
as amazed grew in size,
what she offered was
a greater bright it dimmed
the light of that beginners
interest to expose the dark
between her thighs

You ever met an angel?

Does her equipment
support your eyes?

That bird was born
with wings it doesn't
mean it's destined to
meet the sky / if I told
you I could sing would
you applaud before I
tried? / don't assume
you've witnessed beauty
until she uncovered what's
hidden inside

Have you ever met an angel ?

This time around
I swear I've met mine
because I'm yet to spot
my wings but whenever
she's near to the ground
I am blind / when time
shackles our presence
with every second we
share the sky living
beyond the clouds rumor
has it where angels reside

You ever met an angel

© 2013 viewtifulink
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP