Friends with wordz

Friends with wordz

I've come to the
conclusion that my
head shelters an
addict / his addiction
inspiration which turned
my mind to a gun it's
type machine with the
selector switch on automatic

boats and truckloads
of words a fiend for mental
traffic / my eyes and ears
a bridge for information while
my pen creates your passage

A salve to the
reader he's made
me proud to call
you master / your
reactions to my thoughts
and notebook clashes feeds
my passion which was conceived
by his addiction so his high forces
my action this means we need you
the most absent your response my
systems crashing

Can't remember the last
time this mind was ruled
by me / this love for chaining
words never fed my heart
this artistic beat / this blood
that filled my veins used to
look like yours I can't explain
this ink / I blame his addiction
gods messenger sent to awaken
what he planted in me

We all have that
drive it's control
we can't explain /
I understand now
it's your purpose
demanding change /
once you locate
the reason your
blessings of life
was gained you'll
understand why the
mental override was
arranged

Friends with wordz

© 2013 viewtifulink
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP