Fire and Water written by J.V. Stanley & A.N. Ramey

J.V. Stanley & A.N. Ramey Fire and Water
Two lifelong poets, sisters, and best friends have fused together to bring you a variety of poems designed to melt the heart and inspire the soul. Separated for a time and coming back together stronger than ever they proudly present, "Fire and Water." The poems touch upon the earthly and otherworldly cares, delving into the complexities of the soul through the various trials faced through love, heartache, and everything in between. Join them on their journey through the dark and into the light. Travel with them through the gauntlet of poetic life with its obstacles at every turn. Each challenge they faced, however, paved the way for them to step forward with fierce determination and ever present love. Their poetry is mostly free-verse, but touch upon various forms such as the Kyrielle, Harrishma Rhyme, the Italian Sonnet, Etheree, and Twin Etheree.
Click here to view book for purchase!


Sound of Silence

~ Sound Of Silence ~

I hear the flowers bursting open in the fresh morning dew. I hear the colors fly thru da air. I hear the eyes of a newborn baby openin their eyes for the first time. I hear the lighting crashin. I hear the wind whisper carry your name gracefully through my presence. I hear my tears scream for you when your away. I hear the sunrise and the sunset I hear my footsteps as I walk into my world. I hear my scars healing. I hear the trees emerge from the ground. I hear my mind expand and excepting more wisdom. I hear the stars as they shine lighting up the sky. I hear my demons stomping out my life. I hear the leaves change from green to golden yellow to deep brown. I hear my body scream passion from the pure intimacy shared. I hear bliss the fills my life. I hear the rain as it falls from the clouds. I hear my soul rejoice in paradise. I hear my eyes talk telling me of the beauty round me. I hear my faith grow stronger. I hear love or is it death I hear ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon






Jeff McCollum-Campbell

"lyrically I'm like a young Gil Scott Heron.
Viciously verbose."




JH Poetry

"With a beautiful mindset my mission is for you and I to make the world a
better place day by day." It is the simple things that mean so much.


The Sistahs are seeking Authors To Be Featured on their Mag.
Contact here.
Listen to internet radio with SISTERS IN HARMONY on BlogTalkRadio
Testimonials