Sound of Silence

~ Sound Of Silence ~

I hear the flowers bursting open in the fresh morning dew. I hear the colors fly thru da air. I hear the eyes of a newborn baby openin their eyes for the first time. I hear the lighting crashin. I hear the wind whisper carry your name gracefully through my presence. I hear my tears scream for you when your away. I hear the sunrise and the sunset I hear my footsteps as I walk into my world. I hear my scars healing. I hear the trees emerge from the ground. I hear my mind expand and excepting more wisdom. I hear the stars as they shine lighting up the sky. I hear my demons stomping out my life. I hear the leaves change from green to golden yellow to deep brown. I hear my body scream passion from the pure intimacy shared. I hear bliss the fills my life. I hear the rain as it falls from the clouds. I hear my soul rejoice in paradise. I hear my eyes talk telling me of the beauty round me. I hear my faith grow stronger. I hear love or is it death I hear ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP