I'm an artist

I'm an artist...

The pictures i paint
aren't easily seen
they require one
To think In addition
to their desire to read

Paintings summoned by
my thoughts and their
salve like hunger towards
being free while equipped with
the sex drive of a man who'd
been locked down since ninety
three, this pad beneath my pen
it's only option for a release so
I write satisfaction shaped as
letters the ink portraying my
mental peak

I'm an artist...

Keep from thought
creative writing
a prince to its king
titled artistry... With
thunder I saturate my
skill of imagery so when
you read it's mandatory
my expression is vividly
seen

I'm an artist...

my brush absent
a bristle when these
thoughts are stained..
this strategic mess
I spread with anything
willing to leave its presence
on the scene... The utensil
Needs my thoughts like
your joy needs your pain
the expensive price of a
loss is cheap if their was
no worth in what's to
gain

I'm a writer....

What I feed
your eyes is
considered art...
but if you allow
Your mind to eat
you'll witness the
pictures as my thoughts
depart

I'm an artist

© 2013 viewtifulink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP