My Amour

You caught me by surprise when you entered my life, feeling as you kept taking my breath away each time you came close to me. You, like a thief stole not my joy or even my happiness, you gave me more joy and happiness I could only imagine, you stole my sadness, ripped all the pain away that I had been harboring in my life for so long. You took the pain and shame tossed it away, saying, all I want to see is you. You looked in my eyes and said what ever is wrong I'm going to make it right. When those words came from your mouth with so much forceful power, it didn't scare me only eased my heart all I embarrassed those words holding them close, especially knowing it was sealed with a kiss. I'm trying so hard to conceal my feelings for you, but I'm beginning to tremble my heart erupts daily like a volcano, I can no longer contain, nor do I want to hide my love for you no longer. Please allow me to speak to your heart as I tell it, I love you, I'm ready to complete you as you complete me. Our heart intertwine we grow deeper as one our love grows stronger with each passing day. Each day with you is sweeter than the day before. It also gets louder like a 100 piece orchestra in beautiful harmony, which makes me so impatient, I get ready to go the next day hand & hand with you. You care for me like a fragile rose you guard with your life, not because of the beauty, but because I'm not afraid to open up to bloom around you. When you touch me in places I never been touched before it's so full of passion it makes me so weak. My body is encompassed in gaiety when I'm wrapped tight in your arms. My lips are craving to place them on your soul, kiss life back into it, restore it, and making sure it is never endangered again. The chemistry we share, is so enticing to people all over the world who search the world to find what we have. My soul sings with gladness knowing that God has put you in my life not only to show me what real love is but what it feels like from deep inside. You were sent from a glorified spirit, I'm fortunate they sent you to me. You give your to me with out hesitation giving you all of me. Your heart endures my good as well as bad and mine endures yours. By surprise you go to my mind invading space, only to learn it was your way of getting to know who I am on a deeper level of knowing me from the inside to the outside. I'm here I can no longer resist you, my body is engulfed with the fire you have brought forth in depth of my soul, not even the Atlantic ocean could put out this fire it's so strong. I never thought I would find someone like you, who gives me a special place to dwell in my lowest times. I feel when you caress my hurt away . You are the one who completes my soul, the one who removed the blinders from my eyes so I could see the vision of love, the one who gives hope to my heart with each passing day, the one who gives me a brighter smile. The desire I have when I look in your eyes blows my mind each time it shows that true love is not a reality but real. I'm thankful you love me. Our love enthralls each other that's what makes it pure and innocent. I would say I want to be with you forever but I would be lying, I want to be with you longer than forever, eternity might work but how I feel bout you, I know it won't. We have a one of a kind love, that is undying that's how I know we will be together longer than eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP