Lips Of Pain

~ Lips Of Pain ~

Waiting for it to all end....... Digging in my eyes with sharp knifes, crawling through broken glass, intertwined in thorns. Sucked into a whirlwind of heartache. Each day instead of falling more in love with you, I'm fall in love with your endless lies. I won't to leave but the hold you have on me is to strong for me to leave. There is nothing I won't do for us, but I can't stay in this misery. Lost in my skin, lost in my mind, yet I'm healed, found in your heart and soul where I continue to be damaged. Our love is a blessing and curse tied in one. Our chemistry is very real yet the tears I shed can't be unrolled. You trashed our joined hearts the time we became one. You say the most beautiful things but I see through you, you have became transparent to me. You spoke daggers out of your mouth to cut my body to shreds. Waking up to a sunrise of lies, giving love of lies through out the day, a sunset of us each night. You sleep peaceful, while I'm in seclusion only comforted by my crimson shattered heart tears. Do u even care? Of course you don't you never looked at me, but you have even seen the core of my soul explode with total anguish before your eyes looking at me with glee. You inhaled my pure love while I suffered inhaling depression. You promised me that we would never be temporary, but its sad we was actually less than temporary. I have build up a fort because I don't won't anyone to see the devastation you placed in my heart. Your desire was to see me die by your hands, you done what you set out to do, except you didn't kill me with your hands you did it with your mouth. You can give me all the diamonds, pearls and exquisite things you want, but it won't change the fact that you placed me in a living hell. Bleeding apathy rich before your eyes, begging you to see how you are destroying me. You claim you love me, but love isn't suppose to cause this much malevolent. A part of my heart died with all your lies you blew in me. With each blood stained kiss you placed upon me with your sweet lips that are full of nothing but toxic pain you annihilate me more . Waiting for it to all begin......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP