Blind Faith Colorful Love

I stood to bring Civil Rights in what some may say in da most unique way.
People still consider me one of da most controversial figures of da 20th century. I was a murdered February 21, 1965. When I look down at da times I see how my words an my faith has opened so many doors, brought not only black people 2gether but cultures an races ova ova one brave young man. I once said at a rally I was speakin at in June 1964 " Revolution is like a forest fire, " " It burns everything in its path. " Back in my time we didn't have da right, dat we fought so hard to have for yall. Our marches, beatin, bein spit on, degraded, fearin for our lives. I remember we was fightin for yall even though we didn't know yall. It brings joy to us. It may seem like we was doin it for us but if u only knew behind closed doors our prayers an our desires u all would understand dat da fight we raged wasnt to get attention for ourselves. We did it for everyone. I did wrong as a teenager then went to jail. I knew what I had to do when I lef to prevent from more teens an young adults to go down dat road cuz ppl belittled them cuz of their race. A bold leader I was just for YOU!!!! As I hold my beautiful wife's hand as we look at dis remarkable young man. I AM MR. & MRS. MALCOLM X

I am da most inspirational an influential Civil rights leader Amercia has eva seen. I was neva neva just for the black race I fought them all. Even though I won a Nobel Peace Prize in 1964. Even though I took da non-violence approach I used da most leathal weapon(s) my mouth an my words. I was murdered April 4, 1968. I spoke an did a speech dat still is xplosive to dis very day.

.... I have a dream that one day the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves and sons of former slaves -owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.......
.... I have a dream my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.....
..... I have a dream that one day we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and hamlet from every state and city, we will be able to speed up dat day when all of God's children - black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Catholics and Protestants - will be able to join hands and to sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, " Free at last; free at last; thank God Almighty, we are free at last....
My heart is ova come wit a out pour of rejoice dat I can't even put into words to see my dream has come to life. To see da marches an rallies of not only black men an white men but otha races come 2getha such a beautiful pic in our eyes. Even when I spoke in Washinton at da Lincoln Memorial all those beautiful is nothin compared to what we see now. Rallies, marches, wit all da muliti races using their voices in such a positive way for a strong passion they have an is fightin for. My tears bleed pure love to know my voice was not in vain. As me an my beautiful wife watch we look at dis young man's legacy dats only just startin out. I AM MR. & MRS. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

X: King, do dis young man journey? Look at what sparked not only a state but all ova America an beyond.

King: X, its overwelmin, its not just older mature adults but young men an young ladies raisin their voices loud an proud. King:X, I must say I embrace da love for dis young man. X: Truth be told we marched, had rallies, spoke a number of speeches an we was murdered for our voices but dis brave an bold young man was murdered for buyin skittles an a tea. An as a his voice his peers jumped up. It's almost as if they picked up where we left off.
Only now da situation is diff..
King: Ur right X, but it's not just him who lost his life to a senseless murder. Look at all those who have joined us here. X: Yes, now da movement is on now, races comin 2gether, sounds of foot steps echos da past names wit faith an love in their heart for ppl they dont know. King: X, like us to know how they are layin down anotha foundation to break down more barries an bring more people of all races 2gether. Just like we did!!!!!!!!!!!

I made history when I, a mixed man became the 44th President an ran again an won to be da 45th President. I know what da look of hate feels like an sounds like. I may of been da one wit da Navy Seals to kill America's most known assassin. It's amazin to be da leader of da free world but to know my 1st term I only saw 4 times when Americans truely came 2gether an da sad day remains close an embedded in my heart. September 11. Dat is da day dat will forever bring all Americans 2getha, an race doesn't matta. I play dis question ova an ova in my head "Why can't all days be like dis." I remember speakin an sayin da young Trayvon Martin could of been my son cuz its tru. Just like he could have been your son, brother, uncle, friend, or classmate dat got murdered. I see da moventment of so many who are speakin out for dis young man it brightens my day to see his life is still present here.

I AM MR. & MRS. PRESIDENT OBAMA
Da thang bout these 3 powerful men they have/ had even stronga backbones in their wives.

Even though young Trayvon wasn't married he still has one an she is his voice now, an it will not be silenced by his mother. Ms. Fulton, will you be not only his voice but da voices of those who have also lost their lives??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP