Pen'D Poem Jan 13-20

So I am a dreamer.
I dream not just for my life but yours.
I dream about you finding love again.
I dream about your new careers.
Your abundance.
Your joy.
Your new identity.
But above all I dream that you have compassion.
Love for me and for yourself.
I dream that you smile at yourself in the mirror.
I dream of your walks on the beach.
I dream your dreams.
I might sound silly.
But I can't help but dream of your life reentry, of your new passions and interest.
But above all I dream of mending your broken heart.
And helping you putting all the pieces together.
Creating a brand new beginning.
I can't help it, as I know the kind of life that you can have. I have seen the magic of a new start.
I have seen the specialness of a second first.
You can fall in love harder.
You can jump higher.
But above all you can feel more and want more than you have ever wanted before.
Second chapters are meant to be happier.
They are meant to be dreamier.
So please help me dream bigger dreams for you.
Will you?

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP