Pen'D Poem September 9-16


I have doubts 


Sometime before today


I guided love away from 

me.... 


A fool towards what

was true intoxicated by

immaturity

how come nobody

mentioned to me


that them shackles

weren't cheap... I'm

paying for what I've

lost when it was giving

to me for free



I'm hurting for what


I've done most can't


afford that golden key...


It's treasure deep in


in my chest directing


blood to places it needs


to be.....




I kept from thought


the quality of those


who roamed free, now


I'm infected with this


cancer you may know


her as lonely



she's mean...



Feeding off your


desire to feel needed,


so every single encounter


she portrays love as the


source of why you were


greeted



vulnerable your mind


Is throughout this diseased


time.... Disrupting your gift


of vision lonely convinces you


your blind



Forced to only see


what she wants to be


seen.... One night stands


scripted as fulfilled love


dreams you see your read


is disrupted hit by the


stare of the suns beam so


you fall for anything them


obvious cracks are hardly


seen



Attempting daily to get


back the entire route your


suffering because reality


is taunting " you forced real


to leave the scene"!!



I have doubts....



due to this horrid


society.... Women


using their gift given


to create for conning


men into enhancing


their lives financially



Men abusing the beauty


of "her" exaggerated


emotion stream to feed


their overwhelming


greed sexually



It's a never ending cycle


that makes this love shit


hard for me.... I'm not into


the casual games they were


forced onto me



I gambled and rolled


the dice now love runs


when I speak... Not chasing


my prior one I just need love


to forgive me and respect my


speech, but I doubt shell stop


to listen she quickly evades me


when I reach


I have doubts

(c) 2012 viewtifulink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP