The Call Of The Wild

I remain in a dream like state
Why can't every thing
just fade away
Falsmatic symphony's
Playing with my reality
Has it messing with my mentally
Psychotic tendencies
Dependent on psychedelic rhymes
Loosing faith
In the raindrops
Denied by the tears I cry
Composed by the call of the wild
Walls indented
No incentives
Take the pain away
And live free
Rejection
Mistaken identity
Diminished visions
By a blind mans captivity
Droughts taking the breath
Out of the land
Such anger at hand
Pedestals and thrones
Porcelain Gods
And bleeding clones
Stealing from the night
As I sit back and hear the cries
I sigh
The call of the wild
A unruly stepchild
Originality left for dead
Pumped with false knowledge
Death of a thousand lies
My Ink leaks
As this pen bleeds goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP