Toxic Love 4

Come baby lets make dinner 2gether. I just wanna spend time wit u. U come in da kitchen wrappin ur arms round my waist holdin me tight. I tell u I feel so safe in ur arms. U say dinner smells great, as u then ask what's for dessert as I strip an say spin round u smilin an say of course me baby. Da sweetest thang in da world. U smile an say I know, an I can't wait to devour u, let u slap me wit them sexi thighs. I then get sum ice cream an put it in 1 of my hands as I lift ur shirt wit my otha hand, I then glide it ova ur abs. I slowly let my tongue lick it off of u. I say da rest we will use after dinner. I say let me go an put on sum clothes for our special nite daddy. As i turn to leave u smack my ass, I turn an wink at u. U fix our plates an lite candles as I return wearin thigh high stockings an 7in heels an sum black lace boy shorts an a low cut tight shirt. U say damn u look sexi. U ask why dis romantic dinner? I say don't tell me u have forgot, its our anniversary. U look so confused an puzzled right now so ima help u out. From da 1st lie u eva told me. Da start of downfall of our trust soon followed by our love. Don't try to explain I've had enough of u talkin. Actually yeah lets talk an see if we can work thru dis, I don't wanna lose u. As we talk i listen closely to all u have to say. I walk ova to u an straddle ur lap. As I feed u an say I'm sorry, i just wanted u to see how it was hurtin me. U hold me tight an say I'm sorry. I look in ur eyes an all I see is da next lie floatin in ur eyes. I smile an say u must think I'm simple. All ur goin to do is keep lyin. Y should I stay, as u say our love. Wat love, u trashed dat when u fell in love wit lyin. I then reach behind me an pull out a butcher knife as I quickly ram it up ur chin an through ur mouth, as i feel ur warm blood splatter all ova me. I then get up an say see baby, just like u I can lie to, I didn't wanna lose u, I wanted u dead as I leave u drenched in ur blood of lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP