Pen'D Poem Jan 6 -12

BEGUILE / abstain

Beguile my best sense of self, my sincere essence waits

as I do so my feelings a bait triple-fold

I spit gold but receive tin that sometimes grows to nickel, but NEVER turns platinum

Twisted is the recourse but I have become silly putty-That stage most women go thru

Its a sickness that's most entertaining to the numb nutt men that are waiting...

This is a moment

Biding my time until I affix my eyes on thine that will BEGUILE n Bewilder

I soar in that highest of highs..a molten bittersweet lozenge He is!

But that kiss----------The tongue tie that doesn't insinuate innocence, pure abandon

Imminent heartbreak that grueling ritual

repetitive nature

EATS SWEET, BUT SWALLOWS SICKLY

smooth batter that transforms to prickly

pine needles to quills---THE FURTHER U LET HIM SPILL, into u

the realization is: It is not only milky secretions u've let into ure VENUS

ITS dudes soul; although, he may lie down as dead bodies in the ground

He ECHOES eternal

They fail to know its a demise

with they're cocks throbbng and wondering eyes

Hollow locust shells

In numbers WE r plentiful ourselves

Strength in numbers, so lets rebel...the fear of loneliness repels

we rever into indentured snails

I say WE....women.......Us

unite n purge this festering wound

We WILL be maimed if its not soon.

Sha Bella






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP