Pen'D Poem Dec 16 - 22

YOUNG SOUL'S HOME TO EARLY.......

Where u going little birdie's u going home way to early
Being sent by a hell bent gent(devil)
With the intent of living this world in reverse 
That's why my little birdie's are 20 caskets in hearse
Beyond thought
Who could imagine the madness of this tragedy
It saddens me
To believe that this could happen so close to Christmas Eve.....
HINT,HINT 
World don't stay stuck on snooze
We still have much work to do.....
I woke up this mornin with this on my dome......
Wonderin why my little birdie's were sent home
Ripped futures from reality
Took kids from families
The DEVIL is a savage gee
Then using the media to feed
Taught
Tease our society on how the DEVIL gets down B...
We have look beyond our eyes
And sense fears of one's cries
That's where the truth lyies......
Blessed to wake up to see my birdy...
My heart and prayer's go out to the familes who's birdie's went home too dam......early.........{KNOWLEDGE}


Daryll Mellowman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, SP & many other fellow Poets out here who find peace with expression. Words are powerful and because you took the time to share your thoughts here remember you're making a difference. Use your Voice to give back to the world!
Much <3 SP